COMMUNITY INFORMATION & RESOURCE CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) CENTER
ERIE’S PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Work from home English Language Arts & Math packets
view/download English Language Arts and Math packets your child can complete at home during the school closure period.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America -------- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for the Erie Community Click on the images below for more information
Booker T. Washington Center
Erie Public Schools Updates
Information pertaining to the Erie Public Schools during the pandemic.
Erie Arts & Culture
Emergenct Financial Assistance Fund
Erie Arts & Culture announces new Emergency Financial Assistance Fund
Pensylvania Department of Health
Updates and more on the Coroavirus(COVID-19)
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Health information on dealing with the coronavirus.
Up to date news
TRACK (COVID-19) IN YOUR CITY @ WEATHER.COM
- Resources for State, Local, Territorial and Tribal Health Departments May 26, 2020Resources for State, Local, Territorial and Tribal Health Departments
- Protect Yourself When Using Transportation May 26, 2020Protect Yourself When Using Transportation
- Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United States May 26, 2020Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United States
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country May 26, 2020COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country
- Cruise Ship Crew Member Disembarkations May 26, 2020Cruise Ship Crew Member Disembarkations
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs) May 26, 2020Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Running Essential Errands May 26, 2020As communities across the United States take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 by limiting close contact, people are facing new challenges and questions about how to meet basic household needs, such as buying groceries and medicine, and completing banking activities. The following information provides advice about how to meet these household needs in […]
- Staffing Resources May 26, 2020Staffing Resources
- When You Can be Around Others After You Had or Likely Had COVID-19 May 26, 2020If you have or think you might have COVID-19, it is important to stay home and away from other people. Staying away from others helps stop the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Mathematical Modeling May 26, 2020COVID-19 Mathematical Modeling
Be the example make good decisions for your family, neighbors, and community.
"What I love about these tours is that the guides are not afraid to get off the beaten track and show us the real city. This is an I will definitely come back to"
“The guide was everything I hoped for, and more. BikeTour really makes a difference, I would have never discovered the beautiful places we stopped for"