COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE
When: Every Tuesday
From: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please enter through the rear entrance doors located behind the building
COMMUNITY INFORMATION & RESOURCE CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) CENTER
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America -------- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for the Erie Community Click on the images below for more information
TRACK (COVID-19) IN YOUR CITY @ WEATHER.COM
- Cases in the U.S. January 17, 2021CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Toolkit for Essential Workers: Getting Started January 16, 2021The CDC has designed a toolkit to help community-based organizations (CBOs) educate communities about new COVID-19 vaccines.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Toolkit for Community-Based Organizations: Getting Started January 16, 2021The CDC has designed a toolkit to help community-based organizations (CBOs) educate communities about new COVID-19 vaccines.
- Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting January 15, 2021Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting
- Emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants January 15, 2021Multiple SARS-CoV-2 variants are circulating globally, and several new variants emerged in the fall of 2020. Scientists are working to learn more about these variants to better understand how easily they might be transmitted and whether currently authorized vaccines will protect people against them. Currently, there is no evidence that these variants cause more severe […]
- Toolkit for Childcare Programs January 15, 2021This toolkit provides web links, fact sheets, posters and other resources for childcare facilities and consumers.
- Global COVID-19 January 15, 2021The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious global health threat and CDC is committed to stopping the global spread. CDC has a long history of improving public health capacity throughout the world to contain outbreaks at their source and minimize their impact.
- CDC Strategy for Global Response to COVID-19 (2020-2023) January 15, 2021Strategy defines CDC program priorities & guides development of criteria for monitoring & evaluating impact for CDC's global response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Variant of Virus that Causes COVID-19 Detected January 15, 2021Since November 2020, the United Kingdom (UK) has reported a rapid increase in COVID-19 cases in London and southeast England. This rapid increase in cases has been linked to a different version-or variant-of the virus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).
- COVIDView Weekly Summary January 15, 2021COVIDView
Be the example make good decisions for your family, neighbors, and community.
"What I love about these tours is that the guides are not afraid to get off the beaten track and show us the real city. This is an I will definitely come back to"
“The guide was everything I hoped for, and more. BikeTour really makes a difference, I would have never discovered the beautiful places we stopped for"