HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America -- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Booker T. Washington Center will be closed starting March 16 - April 30, 2020
- Cases in U.S. April 6, 2020Cases in U.S.
- What Transit Maintenance Workers Need to Know About COVID-19 April 6, 2020What Transit Maintenance Workers Need to Know About COVID-19
- Training for Healthcare Professionals April 6, 2020Training for Healthcare Professionals
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs) April 6, 2020Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Global case numbers are reported by the World Health Organization (WHO) April 6, 2020Global case numbers are reported by the World Health Organization (WHO) in their coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation report. For U.S. information, visit CDC's COVID-19 in the U.S.
- Testing in the U.S. April 6, 2020Testing in the U.S.
- Healthcare Provider and Facility Guidance for Non-US Settings April 6, 2020Healthcare Provider and Facility Guidance for Non-US Settings
- Information for Healthcare Professionals: COVID-19 and Underlying Conditions April 6, 2020Information for Healthcare Professionals: COVID-19 and Underlying Conditions
- What To Do if You Are Sick April 6, 2020Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Resources for Hospitals and Healthcare Professionals Preparing for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 April 6, 2020To aid healthcare professionals and hospitals, CDC has developed two checklists that identify key actions that can be taken now to enhance preparedness for potential or confirmed patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
TRACK (COVID-19) IN YOUR CITY @ WEATHER.COM
Be the example make good decisions for your family, neighbors, and community.
"What I love about these tours is that the guides are not afraid to get off the beaten track and show us the real city. This is an I will definitely come back to"
“The guide was everything I hoped for, and more. BikeTour really makes a difference, I would have never discovered the beautiful places we stopped for"