COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE
When: Every Tuesday
From: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please enter through the rear entrance doors located behind the building
COMMUNITY INFORMATION & RESOURCE CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) CENTER
Pennsylvania Data on COVID-19
COVID-19 Guidance and Resources
Coronavirus in Pennsylvania
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America -------- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for the Erie Community Click on the images below for more information
TRACK (COVID-19) IN YOUR CITY @ WEATHER.COM
- Cases in the U.S. April 18, 2021CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Staffing Resources April 18, 2021Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- Personal and Social Activities April 17, 2021Venturing Out? Be Prepared and Stay Safe
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Hand Hygiene in Schools - a Toolkit for School Administrators April 16, 2021Cleaning, Disinfection, and Hand Hygiene in Schools
- People at Increased Risk April 16, 2021People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions
- Reporting COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States April 16, 2021Information on COVID-19 vaccination data reported in CDC's COVID Data Tracker.
- Reporting Trends in Number of COVID-19 Vaccinations April 16, 2021CDC's COVID Data Tracker provides trends data on the number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States.
- Reporting COVID-19 Vaccination Demographic Data April 16, 2021CDC's COVID Data Tracker provides COVID-19 vaccination data in the United States, including Demographic Characteristics of People Receiving COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States.
- Considerations for Non-emergency Vehicle Transportation for Tribal Communities During COVID-19 April 16, 2021Precautions should be considered by tribal community members who may need to regularly share personal vehicles with members outside of their own households, including with those who are visibly sick, to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19 when sharing non-emergency vehicle transportation.
- Caring for Someone Sick at Home April 16, 2021Most people who get sick with COVID-19 will have only mild illness and should recover at home. Care at home can help stop the spread of COVID-19 and help protect people who are at risk for getting seriously ill from COVID-19.